Listing ID: 8764
Aug 19, 23 -
Aug 27, 23
Hunt Duration: 5 Days
Our Archery hunts are normally semi-guided, and in 2023 will take place during the last two weeks of August. These pronghorn hunts utilize comfortable water hole blinds and decoys, as well spotting and stalking. If ground blinds are being used, hunters will be dropped off in the morning and will remain there for the day (bring lots of water). Expect to see lots of game and have many opportunities at good, quality bucks. We hunt from sunup to sundown. Prepare for all types of weather. August can be hot and dry or cold and wet, all on the same hunt. Below you can see some of the bucks we have taken on these ranches during the 2022 season. These 5-day archery hunts take place on multiple private ranches in Central and Northeast New Mexico, all of which have produced trophy-quality pronghorn consistently. Please contact us for nearby hotel recommendations, or ask about adding lodging accommodations to your hunt.
- Semi-Guided Hunt
- Private land pronghorn tag
- Transportation to Ranches (We Will Meet Each Morning At A Pick-Up Spot)
- Transporting/Expediting Of Trophies To Taxidermist Can Be Arranged
- Guaranteed Landowner Antelope Permit
- Ground Blinds Set Up In Well-Scouted Areas
- Out-of-State New Mexico Game Antelope License
- Skinning And Quartering Of Antelope
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lodging Fees unless added on to hunt package
- All Meals (We'll Stop Each Morning At A Convenience Store Where You Can Purchase Snacks/Soft Drinks)
- Coolers and Ice
- Gratuities to Guides
***In the event an animal is wounded, every effort will be made to recover the animal. If your animal is not recovered, your license will be considered filled. Your hunt for that species will be concluded.*** ***No meat can be left behind at ranches per New Mexico game laws***
Pets are NOT allowed
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Miles from Airport: 100
Full Address available after booking.
Directions available after booking.
Sign up or login to check availability and pricing.